Personal data protection / Privacy
Securing the protection of your personal data is very important to us. When FONA Dental, s.r.o. process your personal data, we care consistently to be in compliance with the applicable laws, in particular with Act No. 18/2018 on protection of personal data in Slovak republic and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR). In our environment, we’ve implemented all the necessary technical and organizational measures that help protect your processed personal data.
Personal data that you provide to us when completing application forms, by e-mail, by telephone, by letter or by any other way are processed by FONA Dental, s.r.o. confidentially. We use your personal data solely for the purpose of the processing we have obtained it for and in a legally binding manner. In some cases, your personal data may be processed by processors in the sense of the GDPR and Act no. 18/2018 on the protection of personal data in the Slovak republic. In this case, we have taken actions to ensure that our carefully selected partners meet legal requirements for the protection of personal data.
In case of any questions relating to the processing of your personal data, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), which is responsible for the processing of personal data in FONA Dental, s.r.o. You can contact DPO by e-mail at: email@example.com or in writing form at: DPO, FONA Dental, s.r.o., Štefánikova 7, 811 06 Bratislava, Slovakia.
The data subject, we are processing personal data for, has in company FONA Dental, s.r.o. the following rights resulting from GDPR and Act No. 18/2018 on the protection of personal data:
- the right to request from the company to access personal data relating to the data subject (Article 15 of GDPR),
- the right to correct incorrect personal data or to supplement incomplete personal data (Article 16 of GDPR),
- the right to erasure personal data after end of purpose of processing personal data (Article 17 of GDPR),
- the right to restriction of processing personal data (Article 18 of GDPR),
- the right to data portability (Article 21 of GDPR),
- the right to object to processing of personal data concerning data subject (Article 21 of GDPR),
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77-81 of GDPR),
- the right to withdraw the consent with processing of personal data.
In case you come into contact with FONA Dental, s.r.o., we may process your personal data on the following legal bases:
Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
- FONA Dental, s.r.o. processes personal data under the laws, which are in particular Act No. 18/2018 on the protection of personal data (GDPR), Act No. 311/2011 Labor code, Act No. 431/2002 on accounting, Act No. 250/2007 on consumer protection.
Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract
- We use the personal data obtained from you when signing the contract solely for activities related to its implementation in our company.
The data subject has given consent to the processing
- We process your personal information on the basis of consent for marketing purposes. We may send marketing offers based on your consent electronically via e-mail or in writing form. The consent for marketing purposes is provided on a voluntary basis, but it is essential for us to be able to send you relevant offers related to products, innovations, and services related to our company. This consent to processing of personal data can be revoked at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the purpose of implementing training courses in our company, we process your personal information from the registration form on the basis of your consent. These personal data are stored in our company for 10 years, or until you withdraw the consent by sending email at email@example.com.
- If you participate in training in our company, we also process your personal data in the form of photographs or video recordings, which may be published on FONA Dental’s website or social media sites. If you would like to withdraw your consent for processing and publishing your photos or videos, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also process your personal information by consent, when you visit our website (e.g., cookies, IP address). Learn more about this kind of processing personal data in the following text.