15th – 19th of June 2015 – FONA X-Ray Technical training – Panoramics, Intraoral X-Rays, sensors, scanner
The FONA academy is holding another interesting training session, in our Bratislava Headquarters. A basic technical training focused on treatment centers, autoclave, laser and instruments.
When is this course good choice for you?
If you want to:
- get to know how to install and service FONA products on basic level
- sell the product to your customers as technician
- get to know more about FONA products
- learn more about features and functions of products
- Product information, installation and handover
- Imaging portfolio – panoramic units (XPan DG line, ArtPlus line), Intraoral X-Rays, FONA Sensors (CDR, CDR Elite) and Phosphor plate technology (ScaNeo)
Duration: 5 days
Time: 5 x 8 hours incl. lunch, 9:00 – 17:00
Dates of training: Monday 15th of June – Friday 19th of June 2015
Place of event: FONA Dental Bratislava Headquarter
How to attend?
Please complete the Registration Form and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your responsible FONA Sales Manager.
Please notice that the attendee capacity is limited. Partial attendance is possible.
Note: Deadline for registration is 10 days before start of the training – 05th of June 2015 FONA reserves the right to cancel the training in case that minimum count of attendees is not fulfilled.