Enter the future with OrisWin 4.2 – Upgrade your practice today!
OrisWin 4.2 is ready for future, make sure you are on board
We are proud to announce that the new version of OrisWin DG Suite 4.2 is now ready for release. There is a host of new features and improvements, including major updates in 3 key areas of OrisWin 4.2:
- Full-featured intraoral applications
- Extensive integration capabilities
- Fluent workflow for even more convenience
NEW Full mouth series/status and follow-ups
Capture images directly into schemes, bring order to your diagnostics
Now with full support of all intraoral applications including CDR/CDRelite and ScaNeo.
- Define preferred mouth series layout and picture order
- Take images one after another, no need to touch the screen or mouse or leave your patient
- Full support of FONA intraoral camera image acquisition
NEW Integration capabilities
Switch to OrisWin with all your existing images is easy and fast
Excited about OrisWin 4.2 and its features and capabilities? But what about your old image database? We have got you covered.
- Move all your old images from other software with just few clicks by one or entire folders
- Patient folders with demographic info are created automatically
- All imaging applications in one place, whether 3D, intraoral or panoramic image
NEW Features for your work comfort and streamlined workflow
Save time & enjoy the convenience
We have introduced new features and improved existing ones to bring you a workflow, which does not get in your way. Now you can fully concentrate on your patient.
- Multiple monitor support allows you to stay by your patient and gives you the freedom to demonstrate information with confidence
- Send images via e-mail directly from OrisWin 4.2. Save time & enjoy the convenience
- Search patients by Social ID. Pick precisely the patient you want
And much more! To find out about all of the features and improvements, download the OrisWin Touch 4.2 release notes.
For more information, demonstration purposes and pricing, please, contact your local FONA representative or dealer.