Technical Customer Service & After Sales Back Office Manager
Committed to excellence, we are currently looking for a high-quality individual to join our team as Technical Customer Service & After Sales Back Office Manager.
Location: FONA Headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia
Reporting line: The position reports to Customer Service & Operations Director
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the role:
- Management of Technical Customer Service team and After Sales Back office to provide excellent customer service
- The position is a key stakeholder in the process of factories coordination worldwide, technical trainings management and spare parts management.
- The focus of the role is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
- To develop and implement a mid-term sustainable strategy of FONA Technical Customer Service and After Sales Back office with the goal to improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- To lead FONA Technical Customer Service team and After Sales Back office, functionally to lead the after sales team worldwide
- To develop service procedures, policies and standards, maintain and update technical production manuals
- To coordinate factories, keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Management of technical trainings: 1. to make sure that the FONA internal team is fully trained and 2. the technical team of our business partners (dealers) is trained so they can provide further support to our end customer
- To control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- To develop and implement changes of internal systems and application used in the area of responsibility
- To constantly improve the level of the department in the growing and dynamic enviroment
- Education in engineering or any relevant technical field ( mechatronics, medical equipment is advantage)
- 5+ years proven working experience in a technical customer service manager/ after sales role in an international company
- 3 + years of leadership experience
- awareness, ideally gathered work experience abroad or within an international corporate environment
- Organization skills and work efficiency, ability to work under pressure with tight working schedule
- Able to encourage people and changes
- Hands-on approach and comfortable with working in a small but growing team
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Available to travel across the globe
- Business fluency in English /written and orally/ is a must, any other language skills beneficial
- MS Office
What can you expect from us?
- Fast growing organization and exciting new brand in the dental industry
- The opportunity to work in a global environment with different cultures
- Professional development
- Highly motivated team members with professional approach
Interested in joining our team?
If your credentials match our profile, we look forward to hearing from you. Please, send us your full application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref. “Technical Customer Service & After Sales Back Office Manager”.