FONA OrisWin 4.4 is HERE!
The new OrisWin 4.4 is now available for download and is more exciting than ever!
With over 140 new features and improvements it promises to become one of our best releases by far!
Images have never been clearer and easier to adjust even in Windows 10!
Highlights of the upgrade include:
- A brand new set of over 90 demo images – Now updated with comparison images for better and more accurate presentation of all FONA intraoral sensors, panoramic and 3D units
- New fast workflow for FONA ArtPlus/ArtPlus C image acquisition – Image ready for diagnosis right after acquisition – with the new user interface two images will open – upper as preview for Autofocus function and lower immediately ready for diagnosis
- New exposure indicator for FONA Stellaris and FONA CDRelite sensors – Discrete indicator turns yellow, green or red, depending on the exposure parameters (mA / time) to indicate if too low, optimal or too high
- Predefined image appearance for FONA XPan 3D for immediate diagnosis with higher image clarity
- New positioning guide for Panoramic, 3D and Ceph now available – No more improper positioning and compromised image quality due to new positioning guide. Print resolution version available in the installation package in Documents
- Be precise! Measurements in 3D volumetric data from XPan 3D now reaching less than 0.5% difference of measurement from reality
- Zoom for intraoral or panoramic image in Image Processing window is now set on optically pleasant size within the screen
- Improvements in DicomViewer – adjustments made in OrisWin now transferred with the exported image
- Faster image processing for Stellaris sensor – image is now shown in less than 2 seconds
- Smooth contrast and brightness adjustment with improved slider for all types of images with right-click mouse shortcut
- Updated drivers for FONA devices, including intraoral cameras, as part of the installation package, all ready for Windows 10* (*Except XPan 3D computers)
- Automatic settings for all FONA intraoral sensors to ensure the best image quality
- Option to send images immediately to PACS available – saving clicks and time without the chance to forget
- New print layout editor to adopt desired layout – more options, easier image markings and new ink-saving print layouts also for small paper sizes
- New languages added – now available in 16 languages
The future is NOW!