FONA XPan DG
EFFICIENT, SAFE AND COST-EFFECTIVE: SIMPLY DIGITAL
Fona XPan DG is a robust but elegant digital panoramic system which features diagnostic imaging functions that are essential for daily use as well as implant applications.
The system is easy to use thanks to its automatic image acquisition and immediate display on the
computer screen. It is also time saving since there is no need to wait for films to be developed or for
phosphor plates to be laser scanned.
- Patient individual adjustments
There are seven diagnostic programs provided and the system can work with four patient sizes. Carriage movements of rotation and translation for panoramic imaging are carried out using computer-controlled stepper motors thus offering greater freedom of movement for optimal diagnostic results. Technique factors relating to proper image darkening are automatically controlled and can be adjusted as needed.
- Ease of use
Operating the unit is both easy and efficient. The workflow is supported by an ergonomically designed user interface with intuitive symbols and alphanumeric display. Patient positioning is carried out quickly and three laser beams ensure perfect centering. The mirror allows the patient to support the operator and to maintain the proper position. Protrusion or retrusion is rectified with motorized horizontal translation of the carriage. The carriage can be moved vertically to such an extent that patients in wheelchairs can be easily accommodated.
- Radiological safety
The constant potential microprocessor-controlled high frequency X- ray generator is an essential element in the imaging chain. The small focal spot ensures acquisition of the maximum resolution? generated in panoramic tomography. The system incorporates anode voltage modulation to increase the penetration of dense structures. The software, heat dissipation and load management for waiting time reduction guarantee excellent operating efficiency.
- Precise examination
The unit offers superb resolution delivered by highly sensitive CCD sensor with a 16-bit internal processing system which provides a maximum definition in panoramic tomographic images. Diagnostic images can be processed and magnified as required to highlight important details. The data can then be printed, stored or sent by e-mail. Panoramic projection allows the simulated insertion of implants and to show patients a highly professional realistic treatment plan even on their first visit.
- Adult standard with constant vertical magnification of the dental arch (1)
- Child panoramic (2)
- Left-side dentition (3)
- Right-side dentition (4)
- Anterior dentition (5)
- TMJ in normal occlusion and fully open (6)
- Frontal view of maxillary sinuses (7)
- CCD Sensor
- Spatial resolution > 5 line pairs per mm
- Acquisition dynamics on 12 levels, 16-bit internal processing
- Acquisition area equivalent to 15 x 30 cm
- Connection to computer via USB
Accessories and technical specification
- Bite block
- Chin rest
- Temporo-mandibular resting bars (option)
- Free-standing base plate (option)
- Microprocessor-controlled high frequency X-ray generator (40/80 kHz)
- Focal spot: 0.5 mm IEC 336
- Anode voltage: 61 - 85 kV
- Anode current: 4 - 10 mA
- Exposure time: 15 s (maximum)
- Dental arch magnification: 27%
- Vertical travel of occlusal plane reference
point: 90 - 176 cm
- Wheelchair accessible
- Weight: 98 kg
- Dimensions: Minimum height 220 cm, maximum height 227 cm, minimum width 96 cm, useful width 126 cm, minimum depth 103 cm